Stacey holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and has over 16 years of experience as a classroom teacher (pre-school through 2nd grade in both public and private settings). For the last twelve years she has been the owner and operator of a childcare center, where she cared for more than 120 children. In her role as a parenting coach and educator, Stacey conducts staff development with a special emphasis on behavior and classroom management. A registered trainer for the South Carolina DSS Center for Childcare Career Development, Stacey has worked with childcare centers as a well as private K-12 schools across the Palmetto State. She also currently serves on the expert panel for www.parentguru.com.
Training Sessions for Child Care Centers
Child Guidance"The Well-Behaved Child, Parts I and II" (6 hours total)
"Leading with Love" (1 hour)
Curriculum"Make-It, Take-It for All Seasons" (2 hours)
"Parent Packs" (4 hours)
Growth and Development"Age Appropriate Learning" (3 hours)
"Sticking to the Standards" (2.5 hours)
"Talking Parents Through the Years" (2 hours)
In-Service, Faculty, and Staff Training Sessions for Private and Public Schools
- We provide training sessions that cover these topics:
- managing the classroom
- resolving behavioral issues
- communicating consequences of inappropriate behavior
- encouraging students' personal responsibility and independence
- keeping students engaged
- creating an atmosphere of teacher leadership
Parent night seminars for schools are also available!
Are you interested in any of these topics? Whether you're in a childcare setting, church, or a K-12 school, our sessions are sure to leave you feeling encouraged, renewed, and equipped with the tools you need to thrive. Your staff will enjoy quality training with a huge dose of humor infused-and we always allow time for sharing stories and learning from each other's experiences and success stories. Check out our events page, and contact us if you're interested in hosting a session.
What Educators Are Saying
"Stacey's no-nonsense, yet easy-going style is making her a sought-after parenting speaker and coach. She advocates a Biblical approach to raising capable, respectful adults---and after hearing her speak, you may just realize that you can enjoy the journey!"
- John Rosemond
Family psychologist, speaker, author of Parenting by The Book
"Stacey Watts is an amazing speaker with great practical teaching and parenting tips. Her workshops show immediate results because they are grounded in the 'Truth.' Stacey's presentation is energetic and fun, and her honest way of teaching leads to real-life solutions. Our staff is always excited to have Stacey speak. We are blessed to have such an incredible trainer in our community."
- Michelle Brewer
Assistant Head of School, Northside Christian Academy, Lexington SC
"By far the BEST staff in-service I have ever attended in my 30 years of teaching! Wonderful!"
- Eleanor Siedschlag
Holland Avenue Baptist Church and Day School
Previous engagements for school and childcare centers:
- Mt. Hebron Preschool, Teacher In-service - Cayce, SC
- Holland Avenue Preschool, Teacher In-service - Cayce, SC
- First Baptist of Lexington, 3 Week Teacher Series - Lexington, SC
- Northside Christian Academy, Faculty and Staff In-service - Lexington, SC
- NCA Early Childhood Center, Childcare Staff Training - Lexington, SC
- NCA-West Early Childhood Center, Childcare Staff Training - White Knoll, SC
- SCECA Conference, Workshop Presenter - Myrtle Beach and Columbia, SC
- Covenant Christian School, Teacher In-service - West Columbia, SC
Stacey WattsColumbia, South Carolina